At Stamford Veterinary Centre we have designed our very own Healthcare Plan for Pets so that you as a pet owner can ensure your pets receive the very best quality preventative treatments, through a simple monthly direct debit payment.
The concept of spreading the annual cost of household bills is a regular feature of our daily lives, so why should the essential preventative treatments for your pet, such as worming & flea treaments & yearly vaccinations be any different?
Our plan includes lots of benefits to help you keep your pet happy & healthy, such as....
- Your pets annual vaccination (or your new puppy/kittens primary vaccination course)
- Flea and worm treatments
- Kennel cough vaccine for your dog
- A microchip or a £10 voucher to spend at the practice
- Annual urine test
- 10% off our range of shop items
- 10% off dentistry
- 20% off neutering
- 10% off pet passports
- 50% off your first bag of our HPM food range
- 25% off our HPM off food range
- 25% off Royal Canin/Hills diets
- 25% off Burgess rabbit diets
- Free nail clipping with a nurse
- Free routine annaul gland empty with a nurse
- 6 month health check by one of our veterinary surgeons
- 20% off a wide range of lifetime care medications
- Flystrike protection for rabbits
Cost per month -
DOG - £15.60 CAT - £13.60 RABBIT - £10.99
If you would like to discuss our Healthcare Plans or would like to join, please contact the practice on 01780 763180 and one of our team will be happy to talk you through what is involved. It's that simple!