Our aim is to make sure your kitten has the best possible start in life.
Our team of vets, nurses & receptionists are committed to ensure your kitten has the best start in life and are here to guide you through the first few important months of their life.
Our kitten primary vaccine courses include:
- 1st and 2nd Vaccines which includes an FeLV vaccine
- A head to tail vet examination
- 3 months worth of flea & worming treatments
- 4 weeks free pet insurance
- Complimentary monthly check-ins with a veterinary nurse to weigh your kitten and prescribe the correct dose of flea/worming treatments. They are also happy to answer any health/development questions you may have
- A free toy
- Complimentary 6 Month Check Up with a veterinary nurse to give you the chance to learn what changes and adjustments may need to made now your kitten is approaching their adult stage of life (diets, neutering, dental care)
PLUS a 1.5kg bag of ProPlan Expert Kitten
To spread the cost of primary preventative care for your kitten, why not look into what out Pet Health Club has to offer.
Microchipping is a way of identifying your kitten. It is similar to a vaccination injection but it deposits a chip about the size of a grain of rice in the scruff between the shoulder blades. The chip carries a number specific to your cat. This number is then registered along with your details onto a national database so that if your cat is found and scanned, they will be able to contact you straight away.
We would highly recommend microchipping and it is now a legal requirement for cats.
If your kitten needs microchipping, please let the receptionist know when booking your appointment.
Free Nurse Development Consultations
Our nurses offer complimentary Development Consultations. During these sessions, the nurse will weigh your kitten and dispense any parasite treatments that are due (treatments are chargeable). They will also answer any of your questions and help with any concerns or issues you may be experiencing.
We recommend you come and see our nurses every 4 weeks until your kitten is 6 months old. We make these visits fun and interactive and they are a great way for your kitten to get to know us and develop and positive relationship with the practice.