Our aim is to make sure your puppy or kitten has the best possible start in life.
Our puppy and kitten primary vaccine courses include:
- 1st and 2nd Vaccines which include Letpo 4 for puppies and FeLV for kittens
- A head to tail vet examination
- 50% off a kennel cough vaccination
- 3 months worth of flea & worming treatments
- A bag of ProPlan Expert Puppy (4kg) or Kitten (1.5kg)
- A free toy
- Complimentary monthly check-ins with a veterinary nurse to weigh your puppy/kitten and prescribe the correct dose of flea/worming treatments. They are also happy to answer any health/development questions you may have.
- Complimentary 6 Month Check Up with a veterinary nurse to give you the chance to learn what changes and adjustments may need to made now your puppy/kitten is approaching their adult stage of life (diets, neutering, dental care).
To spread the cost of primary preventative care for your puppy or kitten, why not look into what out Pet Health Club has to offer.
And finally, we are also lucky enough to have our very own dog training, Julia Durrant (MAPDT 00984 certified) on standby to assist you and our veterinary nurse, Emma is an International Society of Feline Medicine Advance Certificate in Feline Behaviour holder.
To find out more about Julia puppy training courses, please visit her website: www.stamforddogtraining.co.uk.
|Pet Health Club
|Puppy Primary Vaccination Course (Lepto 4)
|Dog Booster Vaccination
|Kennel Cough with a vaccine
|Cat Vaccination Course (including FeLV)
|Cat Booster Vaccine (including FeLV)
|Rabbit Vaccination (Myxo & RHVD 1 & 2 plus)
All vaccinations include a full health check by a veterinary surgeon. 2nd vaccinations are administered by a qualified veterinary nurse.